You can apply for these permits yourself to your local authority highway department. There is a standard form, which is typically different for each authority, that needs to be completed. If the traffic management is more complex, then it’s best to use a local traffic management company like Hatton Direct Hire.

Our expert team can help you to navigate the permit process, putting you in touch with the right people that will action and manage your permit from start to finish.